Wednesday, July 8, 2020

o the readers.
In connection to c5q79 of the quatrains of nostradamus, when the messenger god, mercury comes to earth to destroy all hypocrisies connected to this present earth soon, mercury, alias Hermes is not going to be too concerned about what hypocritical cops on earth say.
IM 
Just telLing you people on earth.
The police on earth will not be able to stop the god of doors, mercury, alias Hermes, true name JANUS.●●●♡janus,☆■■■
When I call him.
As c10quatrain 72 warns humans I will soon do.












🀑












on that note humans do not realize that earth has not reached the year 1999 in regards to the true spiritual passing of time.



But she's close.
It may be right around the corner.
When christian prophesy connected to facts in this life are analysed properly...
I'm just saying.











Regarding a prophesy of christianity
Explained properly by me already.

In my website's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  To alan cameron in this life. I now address a serious subject. On human anatomy. Before I proceed to address the functions of this website...